Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Perversion Of Our World

This is not a masterpiece.

Nothing we do is... We are not our own masters

Some of us are used as messangers.

Some are messangers of Christ.

But i know of some who seem to be slaves of Sin.

Enslaved by our world, Satan, and Temptation.



All of this just seems to be my ramblings... Nothing I say makes sense to me, but i hope that someone is out there, who can relate and understand... I try to speak through Christ, but it all seems so new to me... I guess my blog will start out as my story... the journey of my life... then when im caught up and theres nothing more to write about... it will go in a new direction i assume.


Okay, so Story Number 1:

My parents Mistake that i have to learn from.
So, i was born July 25, 1992 which is about 7 months after my parents got married... I wasn't premature, and for the few of you who Dont know... Mommy and Daddy make a baby in about 9 months. So ya... my parents met through campus crusade for Christ... a CHRISTIAN organization... and apparently they weren't unshakable in their beliefs... because the reason they even got married is because my mom accidently got pregnant with me, they say it was a gift, to give me some comfort... but i have hear my father say things that are quite contrary to that.

"Too bad that abortion idea never worked out."

Is one example. So i was stupid growing up to where i am today and made a mistake. Lots of people, probably about 99.9% wouldnt think of this as a mistake, but more like a victory. I lost my virginity.

This at first seemed ok... but in the few days afterwards the reality of what i did sunk in. I pretty much had cheated on my future wife, and its a disgusting feeling, probably one of the worst i have ever felt.

I prayed for MONTHS about it, and I finally feel that i have been forgiven. I've made a promise to many people, God, Myself, My closest friends, and my future wife, that i will wait for her. Not just in the manner of sex, but in impure thoughts, and any kind of action. Currently I am 7 months clean, which is alot to me.

This mistake helped me grow ALOT through Christ and has brought me to where i am today... anyone can email me, message me on facebook, or myspace to ask any questions from me.

Myspace: www.myspace.com/arowemusic

Facebook: www.facebook.com/10arowe

Email: 10arowe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment